Sunday 23 January 2011

New Year

I apologise for the lack of any posts these past few months, I just haven't felt like blogging at all.  I've still been baking plenty but I've just not wanted to post anything.  So I'm sorry for the quiet but I am back and in the right frame of mind.  This is just a quick update to show that I'm still here and still baking and there are lots of treats that I want to share with you.

Here's a sample of what I have made these past few months...
A Thomas the Tank Engine cake for my Nephew's 3rd Birthday party.  My first time at attempting any kind of theme, let alone such a well known character!  I also made chocolate and vanilla fairy cakes with Thomas the Tank Engine cake toppers.

A variety of gingerbread in readyness for Christmas. 


My first attempt at making Sorbet, a wonderful orange flavour but a bit too icey compared with sorbet's I love in restaurants.





















And finally Triple Chocolate fairy cakes for a party that my Mum held.

Thats it for now but I'll be back in a day or two with flapjack!

No comments:

Post a Comment